This Slow Cooker Sausage and Potato Casserole is a comfort dish that can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 1 – 32 oz. bag of hash browns or may substitute fresh diced potatoes
- 14 oz. kielbasa cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over hash brown mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. It is done when your potatoes and onions have cooked through. Be careful not to overcook the potatoes. Enjoy!
NotesIf you substitute fresh diced potatoes for the frozen, you will probably need to add to the cooking time. The dish is done once your potatoes and onions are cooked.
- Serving: 1g
- Calories: 592kcal
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Protein: 28g
- Fat: 38g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Sodium: 1275mg
- Potassium: 777mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 415mg
- Iron: 3mg